- Monday, 11 December 2017
Drowsy driving is the dangerous combination of driving and sleepiness or fatigue, which can make your driving worse than if you have been drinking alcohol. Learn to recognise the warning signs and know when to take a break.
- Slow blinking or heavy eyelids
- Eyes closing or going out of focus
- Difficulty keeping your head up
- Inability to stop yawning
- Difficulty concentrating – can’t remember the last kms
- Drifting between lanes, near misses
An underlying sleep condition may be the cause of drowsy driving. Talk to your GP today about booking a sleep study with Genesis SleepCare and stay safe on the roads this holiday season.
Contact Genesis SleepCare:
Freecall 1800 155 225